Knowledge base What is a Shear field? May 26, 2021 11 min read
What is a Shear field?
- Theoretical background
- Theoretical background of the Schardt/Strehl method
- Comparison against shell models
- Horizontal displacement examination
- Comparison of horizontal displacement results
- Critical load factor examination
This article aims to cover the theoretical background of the shear field stiffness determination methods implemented in Consteel. Modeling with the shear field stiffness based method will also be compared with shell modeling of trapezoidal deckings in Consteel.
Please log in to view this content.
Online service access and support options are based on subscription plans. If you cannot view this content, contact our sales department to upgrade your subscription.