We would like to support the new generation of young talents. As knowledge sharing is a high priority for us, Consteel is free for students and educational institutions.
Consteel is a complete, unique structural analysis and design software for steel, composite, and RC structures. This product provides all the tools for global structural modeling, analysis, design, and documentation. It also includes the structural steel connection design module fully integrated covering all the most commonly used connection types.
Request an Educational plan easily
- Support and additional services are available at the Pro membership level.
- A plan may be renewed every semester, provided present valid documents proving a college or university legal relation.
- It is not permitted to use the software for commercial purposes or to provide the license to third parties.
for students, researchers, and lecturers
|Software access type||Non-commercial|
|Credentials||Valid student ID or Thesis description or Institutional data|
|Save||Only cloud save available|
|Documentation||“Non-commercial” watermark across the page|
|Valid for||6 months|
How to acquire an Educational plan?
- Click on the login button on our website.
- Click on register and sign up to our website with your email address. If you are a researcher or lecturer in a faculty of civil engineering, register with your educational (edu) or institutional (college or university) email address.
- Check our verification email and verify your email address. If you haven’t got our verification email, please contact us.
- Log in and go to your Account/Subscription tab.
- If you are a civil engineering student at a college or university, request a Student plan.
- If you are almost before graduation, choose a Graduate plan.
- If you are a researcher or lecturer, choose an Academic plan.
- If you are a student, you will need to upload photos from the two sides of your valid Student ID. Approval may take 1-3 days. We will inform you via email.
- Download Consteel from here and you can use it with your registered email and password for 6 months.